Thank you for your interest in donating goods to refugees and immigrants.
We are in need of the following items for our refugee clients:
- First Aid Kits
- Can Openers
- Dish Soap
- School Supplies
- Bus Cards
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Cub Foods, Target)
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Feminine hygiene products (pads only)
- Kitchen trash bags (10+ gallon size)
- New or gently used pots and pans (example: sauce pan, frying pan, baking dish/sheet)
- New or gently used kitchen utensils (spatula, slotted spoon, kitchen knives, tongs, serving utensils, can opener, vegetable peeler, etc.)
- New or gently used cutting boards
- New or gently used backpacks for children and young adults
- New, in-box car seats for infants and toddlers (unfortunately, we are not able to accept used car seats)
If you have larger items to donate or household items not on our list, we encourage you to donate your items to our partner Bridging.
If you have questions or are interested in conducting a donation drive, please contact our Housing Case Manager, Olivia Boerschinger at OBoerschinger@iimn.org.