As part of the Institute’s Accelerated Employment Program, we provide:
- Assessment and recruitment of highly motivated and skilled employees
- Prefilled I-9 and W-4 forms
- Job readiness training and cultural orientation
- Weekly support from the Institute for the first 3 months then follow-up every month after employment for 6 months
- Continued support from employment counselors as needed to promote productivity, ensure job retention, and foster positive work relationships
Our participants bring a wide range of skills and a variety of work experience. One trait they all share is the desire to build a life in the United States and the drive to provide for themselves and their families.
For more information, contact Neil Urbanski.