To assist ESL teachers and students of the Beginning and Intermediate level classes through in class and one-on-one activities.
- Teaching experience
- Experience teaching or tutoring adult learners
- Experience working with English language learners
- Good communication skills
Primary Duties Include:
During day time classes:
- Assist the lead teacher in developing materials and implementing them in the classroom.
- Work with small focus groups of students on particular skills as directed by the lead teacher.
On Wednesday evenings:
- Tutor evening English students in reading, speaking, listening, and writing
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday; 9am-1pm
- Wednesday; 6:30-8:30pm
- Minimum of 10 hours a week