Intern will assist institute staff with managing donations and preparing housing for incoming refugees.
• Someone excited to help create a welcoming home for soon-to-arrive refugee families
• Physically able to life and move furniture items
• Flexible weekday schedule
• Able to work independently
• Valid driver’s license, clean record, and access to own transportation required
Primary Duties Include:
• Gather all donated goods to be provided upon arrival
• Be present for furniture drop-off at unite
• Assist with the set up/organize furnishings for refugee arrival
• Help organize and track donation at the institute
• Participate in community garden planning and preparation
• 6-10 hours per week
• Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., with occasional weekend availability
• Minimum commitment of three months
Complete the internship application form. Applications without resumes will not be accepted for this position.