Intern will assist institute staff with managing donations and preparing housing for incoming refugees.
• Someone excited to help create a welcoming home for soon-to-arrive refugee families
• Physically able to life and move furniture items
• Flexible weekday schedule
• Able to work independently
• Valid driver’s license, clean record, and access to own transportation required
• All Institute interns are required to confirm they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to beginning their internship.
Primary Duties Include:
• Gather all donated goods to be provided upon arrival
• Be present for furniture drop-off at unit
• Assist with set-up/organize furnishings for refugee arrival
• Help organize and track donations at the institute
• 6-10 hours per week
• Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., with occasional weekend availability
• Minimum commitment of three months
Complete the internship application form. Applications without resumes will not be accepted for this position.