Interested in a Medical Career, but not sure which one or where to start? Check out our newly-updated Healthcare Careers: Guide to Colleges and Careers in Healthcare in the Twins Cities Metro Area. This guide includes information on:
- Finding the right career for you
- Choosing a college
- An overview of metro areas colleges
- The truth behind common misconceptions about college
- Caregiving careers in healthcare, including
emergency medical technician
medical lab technician
licensed practical nurse
occupational therapist assistant
physical therapist assistant
- Clerical careers in healthcare, including
health information technician
health unit coordinator
This guide is for those interested in healthcare positions involving 2-4 years of full-time college. It is not for individuals who are interested in advanced degrees in medicine. It does not include positions such as dentist or pediatrician, which require extensive schooling.
Print copies of this guide can be requested at 651-647-0191 x 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.