Kushe Saw is the International Institute of Minnesota’s first certified Phlebotomy Technician!
Through a partnership with Saint Paul College, the Institute provides support to our clients as they complete the Phlebotomy Technician Certificate at Saint Paul College. Support includes:
– A bridge course helping students prepare to enter the program
– Phlebotomy 1405 taught with an integrated model, where Institute’s ABE instructor is present during the Saint Paul College instructor’s lectures and holds a support class prior to the Phlebotomy course
– Certification review course for graduates of the program to help them prepare for the Phlebotomy Technician certification exam
– Ongoing navigation support from Institute staff to address barriers that arise during the student’s time in the academic program
– Employability skills and job placement assistance are also offered