Institute board member Dr. Jeff Mandel is biking across America from April 16- May 14 to raise funds for scholarships for compassionate nursing students in our Medical Career Advancement Program. Dr. Mandel has generously offered a $4,000 match to start this scholarship, which means that for each scholarship that we fund, a second scholarship will be provided (up to $4,000)!
To make a donation online
- Visit our donation page
- The suggested donation amount is $50, but feel free to donate any amount that works for you.
- Complete all of the required fields (orange text with the asterisk)
- Under “Direct my donation” be sure to select “Road Scholarship: Nursing”
- Give yourself a high-five for empowering talented New Americans
To make a donation by mail
- Please make your check payable to the International Institute of Minnesota
- Write “Road Scholarship” on the memo line
- Mail your check to
International Institute of Minnesota
Attn: Emily Hipps1694 Como Ave
St. Paul, MN 55108
4. Give yourself a high-five for empowering talented New Americans
If you have any questions about your donation, please contact Emily Hipps at EHipps@iimn.org.