Our College Readiness Academy summer session will be completely online. Students will need a reliable internet connection and a laptop, tablet or smartphone. Classes will be taught via Zoom with additional online work to be done outside of class.
- Morning Class: June 8 – Aug. 4, 2020
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Evening Class: June 10 – Aug. 6, 2020
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 5 to 8 p.m.
While our classes are moving online temporarily, students can expect the same high-quality instruction and rigorous coursework to prepare them for college.
Intake days will take place over Zoom. Students will meet the instructor, learn more about the class and complete our entrance test.
- Morning class intake days; choose from:
- May 11, 10 a.m.
- May 19, 10 a.m.
- June 1, 10 a.m.
- Evening class intake days; choose from:
- May 6, 5 p.m.
- May 28, 5 p.m.
To qualify, an applicant must:
- Take reading and writing placement tests
- Be able to write a good paragraph
- Be able to communicate clearly in conversation
Visit our College Readiness Academy web page for more information.