The Evening English Language program offers free language and skills training for adults to improve English listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar skills. Classes are student-centered and interactive. We welcome students from all backgrounds–both visitors and residents. Evening classes start at an intermediate level. If you are interested in beginning level, please see the English for Work education page.
Winter 2020: January 14 – March 19
- Winter registration: Tuesday and Wednesday, January 7 & 8; 6:30 p.m.
- All English classes meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings; 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Class meets three days per week.
- Classes are skills focused on intermediate to advanced grammar, conversation, and pronunciation.
- All students must take entrance and exit tests.
- Certificates of Completion provided at last class. Classes are pass/fail.
- Class space is limited to 8 – 18 students; average 10 students
- The Institute does not provide I20 paperwork or help with acquiring visas for study in the United States. No documents are required to attend.
- Teachers are trained in the Communicative Language Teaching methodology and use a variety of teaching strategies and activities that encourage student participation and engagement
- Students must be 17+ years old for admission
- All classes and testing held on site
- 1694 Como Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108
If you would like further information or to enroll in class, please contact Emily Hipps at 651-647-0191 ext. 304 or email@example.com. Or, to begin the registration process, complete the form below: