The Evening English Language program offers language and skills training for adults to improve English listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar skills. Classes are student-centered and interactive. We welcome students from all backgrounds–both visitors and residents. Evening classes start at an intermediate level. If you are interested in beginning level, please see the English for Work education page.
Summer 2018: July 10 – August 16
*Registration: Every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. or Tuesday and Wednesday, June 26 and 27 at 6:30 p.m. (no appointment necessary)
- All English classes meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings; 6:30 – 8:30p.m.
- *No Academic Test Preparation this session*
Fall 2018: September 11 – November 18
- Free for all permanent residents of Minnesota.
- Traveler or Student Visa holders: $250
- Class meets three days per week.
- Classes are skills focused on intermediate to advanced grammar, conversation, and pronunciation.
- Certificates of Completion provided at last class. Classes are pass/fail.
- Class space is limited to 8 – 18 students; average 10 students
- The Institute does not provide I20 paperwork or help with acquiring visas for study in the United States. No documents are required to attend.
- Teachers are trained in the Communicative Language Teaching methodology and use a variety of teaching strategies and activities that encourage student participation and engagement
- Students must be 17+ years old for admission
- Refund policy: 50% of the class fee if notified 5 days after class start date; 0% thereafter
- All classes and testing held on site
- 1694 Como Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108
If you would like further information or to enroll in class, please contact Stacy Dietrich at 651-647-0191 ext. 340 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, to begin the registration process, complete the form below: