The Evening English Language Program offers free language and skills training for adults to improve English listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar skills. Classes are student-centered and interactive. We welcome students from all backgrounds–both visitors and residents. Evening classes start at an intermediate level. If you are interested in beginning level, please see the English for Work education page.
Spring 2020: April 13 – June 18
- Test/Registration: April 7 or April 8; 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/166327060
- English classes meet Monday through Thursday, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
This spring, Evening English classes will be held online using Zoom, so you will need a computer with internet or a smart phone on which you can download the Zoom app. This session, all classes will focus on pronunciation, and classes will be capped at 18 students.
- All students must take entrance and exit tests.
- Certificates of Completion provided at last class. Classes are pass/fail.
- Class space is limited to 18 students; average 10 students
- The Institute does not provide I20 paperwork or help with acquiring visas for study in the United States. No documents are required to attend.
- Teachers are trained in the Communicative Language Teaching methodology and use a variety of teaching strategies and activities that encourage student participation and engagement
- Students must be 17+ years old for admission
If you would like further information or to enroll in class, please contact Emily Livingston at 651-647-0191 ext. 304 or ELivingston@iimn.org. Or, to begin the registration process, complete the form below: