The Institute offers five levels of Spanish instruction for adults wishing to learn, improve, and practice their Spanish language skills. The courses are student-centered, interactive, and taught in an intimate, casual, and professional learning environment with an average of 12 students per class. Teachers are trained in the Communicative Language Teaching methodology and use a variety of strategies and activities to encourage student participation and learning. For more information about class levels, read the Class Level Descriptions.
Spring 2020: April 14 – July 1
- Get information about learning Spanish from home with online classes!
- $200 per session (20 classroom hours) – payment is required to reserve your place in class
- $25 one-time, new student testing fee
- $25 textbook – Beginning 1, 2, and 3 have a $25 textbook available at the front desk. Beginning 2 & 3 also have an $8 reader available at the front desk. There is no textbook for Intermediate classes.
- Classes are offered depending upon enrollment
- All instructors are experienced and/or have earned advanced degrees in Spanish with an emphasis in Education, Latin American Studies, or relevant areas of study
- Students must be 18+ years old for Fall, Winter, & Spring Sessions; 16+ for Summer Intensive
- Refund policy: 50% of the class fee if notified 5 days after class start date; 0% thereafter
- Certificates of Completion provided at final class; CEUs from Minnesota Department of Education also provided upon request
- All classes are held on site with ample free parking:
- 1694 Como Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
- 1694 Como Ave.
For more information or to enroll in class, contact Kristin Nelson.