The Institute offers Spanish classes for adults wishing to learn, improve, and practice their Spanish language skills. The courses are student-centered, interactive, and taught in an intimate, casual, and professional learning environment with an average of 12 students per class. Teachers are trained in the Communicative Language Teaching methodology and use a variety of strategies and activities to encourage student participation and learning. For more information about class levels, read the Class Level Descriptions.
Spanish Class Sessions
- We’re hiring! Spanish instructor positions are currently open.
- Tentative schedule: Winter Session January 9 – March 16, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- All Spanish classes are offered using Zoom
- Classes are offered depending upon enrollment
- All instructors are experienced and/or have earned advanced degrees in Spanish with an emphasis in Education, Latin American Studies, or relevant areas of study
- Students must be 18+ years old for Fall, Winter, & Spring Sessions; 16+ for Summer Intensive
- Refund policy: 50% of the class fee if notified 5 days after class start date; 0% thereafter
Register for Online Spanish Classes – Winter registration will open upon Instructor placement