The Youth Enrichment and Support program offers free Relationships, Education, Advancement, and Development for Youth for Life (READY4Life) classes which provide individual case management and lessons on important life skills including building healthy relationships, stress reduction, conflict resolution and money management.
Please complete the form below to express your interest and to register for an information session to learn more about the program.
Upcoming information sessions are:
- Tuesday, July 20, 10:00a.m.-10:30a.m.
- Wednesday, July 21, 3:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
- Tuesday, July 27, 11:00am – 11:30am
- Wednesday, July 28, 3:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
- Thursday, July 29, 3:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
- Friday, July 30, 10:00a.m.-10:30a.m.
- Tuesday, August 3, 11:00am – 11:30am
- Wednesday, August 4, 2:30p.m.-3:00p.m.
- Thursday, August 5, 3:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
- Tuesday, August 10, 11:00am – 11:30am
- Wednesday, August 11, 2:30p.m.-3:00p.m.
- Thursday, August 12, 3:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 8 – July 29, 1-2 p.m.
- Mondays, June 19 – September 12, 3-5pm
- Additional dates will be posted throughout the summer, depending on student availability
Youth Enrichment & Support is open to refugee and immigrant youth and young adults ages 14-24, regardless of race, gender, nationality, marital status, legal status or length of time in the U.S.
💰 Participants can earn up to $95 in gift cards for participating!
After submitting the form below, staff will reach out to you to confirm eligibility and provide further information, such as a link to the information sessions.
Questions? Contact Tanya Battista, Program Manager, 651-377-8660, firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding for this project was approved by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant Number 90ZD0004. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion. The program is supported by the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI).