While the Institute building is closed, our Job Club has moved online!
Who is Job Club for?
- Anyone looking for a job
- Those who are newly unemployed and trying to navigate this upended job market
- Those who have had other education or training interrupted by COVID-19
Who is eligible?
- Foreign-born individuals
- Those with conversational English ability level
- Those with a computer with internet or a smartphone with the Zoom app
- Tablets will be available for those who do not have computer access
What will class offer?
- How to find a job in the U.S.
- American work culture
- Resumes and interviewing
- Using email and voicemail
- Financial coaching; W4 and paychecks
- How to fill out an online application
- Goal setting and career pathways
- Participants will work with an employment navigator after class ends to work on employment goals
- April 13-23, Monday through Thursday
- 2 to 5 p.m.
- Register by April 8
- May 11-21, Monday through Thursday
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 to 5 p.m.
- Call Lynn at 612-460-8659 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org