Job Club Schedule
- Jan. 19 – Feb. 5, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Registration ends Jan. 13)
- Classes will be taught online using Zoom
Who is Job Club for?
- Anyone looking for a job
- Those who are newly unemployed and trying to navigate this upended job market
- Those who have had other education or training interrupted by COVID-19
Who is eligible?
- Foreign-born individuals
- Those with conversational English ability level
- Those with a computer, smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access (let us know if you need help with this)
What will class offer?
- How to find a job in the U.S.
- American work culture
- Resume writing and interview skills
- Using email and voicemail
- Computer basics
- Financial coaching; W4 and paychecks
- How to fill out an online application
- Goal setting and career pathways
We will help you find a job after you graduate!
With questions or to register, you may also call Lynn at 612-460-8659 or email email@example.com