The Supervisor Training is a 6-week class that helps people currently working in the guest services/hospitality industry to move into supervisory positions.
Students will learn to:
- Provide sincere, timely, and specific feedback
- Measure employee performance
- Have discussions on not meeting expectations
- Make and manage employee schedules
- Enter data in Microsoft Excel
- Make personal development plans with employees
- $20 deposit (refundable with perfect attendance)
- For refugees, asylees, and New Americans
- Must have work experience in the hospitality industry
- Mondays and Tuesdays
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.
Next Class Begins:
- Contact Lynn Thompson