Whether you are looking for a unique way to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, to honor someone or to support a specific program, a personal fundraising page allows you to activate your network for good. In a few easy steps, engage your friends, family, community and co-workers in an online fundraising drive that will directly benefit the clients of the International Institute of Minnesota.
Step-by-Step Fundraiser Guide
Step 2: At the log-in screen there are three options: create a new account, sign in to an existing account, and reset your password. Select the Create New Account button.
Step 3: Complete the information to create your account; check your email for confirmation. After you have created your account, select Create Page.
Step 4: Customize your page. Make sure to:
- Decide whether you want to give your fundraising page a name other than the selected by default
- Set your personal fundraising goal
- Upload a picture
- Tell your friends and family why you are participating and what the programs of the International Institute of Minnesota mean to you.
- Hit Save
Step 5: Go to the Share My Page option and copy the email to send out to your friends and family. Post in your social channels too! See below for content ideas.
Step 6: Raise funds and help support New Americans.
PROMOTIONAL TOOLS FOR PEER-TO-PEER FUNDRAISERS
- New American Campaign graphics to use on social media or emails
- Prefer to raise money directly through Facebook? Start your Facebook fundraising page.
- Mohan: “I am too much powerful in my energy right now, because I have citizenship. I am a bona fide citizen of the United States.”
- Elaine: “This is one more way that I can give back to this country and that I can make my voice just a little bit louder.”
- Nang: “Citizenship can protect us.”
- 127 Minnesotans: Naturalization ceremony at the International Institute of Minnesota
- Cities For Citizenship: America is Home: How Individuals, Families, Cities & Counties Benefit by Investing in Citizenship
- August 2020: “The cost of applying for U.S. citizenship is dramatically increasing.”
Questions about creating your own fundraising page? Contact Aisling Reynolds at email@example.com or 651-647-0191, ext. 309.
Learn more about how you can support the International Institute of Minnesota.