• Be very comfortable with computers, the Internet and the concept of data entry.
• Welcome the idea of working independently and “behind the scenes”.
• Have a strong interest in learning about immigrant and refugee communities.
• Have experience working or volunteering in a cross-cultural environment.
• Have good written English and be detail oriented.
Primary Duties Include:
• Enter immigration application data (related to citizenship and permanent residency) into agency CRM Microsoft database.
• Complete related case notes in CRM Microsoft database.
• Scan applications and related correspondence into CRM Microsoft database.
• Extract reports and data from CRM Microsoft database, on occasion.
• Minimum of 4 hours per week for 4 months. Willing to consider less weekly hours if commitment can be made for more than 4 months.
• Office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We can usually accommodate your schedule preferences.
Please use our online volunteer application.