This position is not currently accepting new applications.
• Candidate should be very comfortable with computers, the Internet and the concept of data entry.
• Candidate should welcome the idea of working independently and “behind the scenes”.
• Candidate should have a strong interest in learning about immigrant and refugee communities.
• Candidate should have experience working or volunteering in a cross-cultural environment.
• Candidate must have good written English and be detail oriented.
Primary Duties Include:
• Enter immigration application data (related to citizenship and permanent residency) into agency CRM Microsoft database.
• Complete related case notes in CRM Microsoft database.
• Scan applications and related correspondence into CRM Microsoft database.
• Extract reports and data from CRM Microsoft database, on occasion.
• Minimum of 4 hours per week for 4 months. Willing to consider less weekly hours if commitment can be made for more than 4 months.
• Office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. as well as Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and most Thursday evenings 6:30 -8:30 pm. Volunteer can choose what hours fit their schedule.