- Very comfortable with computers, the Internet and the concept of data entry.
- Enjoys talking on the phone and helping others.
- Welcomes the idea of working independently and “behind the scenes”.
- Strong interest in learning about immigrant and refugee communities.
- Experience working or volunteering in a cross-cultural environment.
- Good written English and detail oriented.
Primary Duties Include:
- Enter immigration application data (related to citizenship and permanent residency) into agency CRM Microsoft database.
- Contact immigration services clients by telephone regarding upcoming appointments.
- Complete related case notes in CRM Microsoft database.
- Scan applications and related correspondence into CRM Microsoft database.
- Minimum of 2-3 hours per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursday evenings after 5pm.
- 3 month commitment
Please use our online volunteer application.