We provide safe, sanitary, and stable rental housing for all refugees that we resettle. Volunteers will assist Institute staff with managing donations and preparing housing for incoming refugees.
- Someone excited to help create a welcoming home for soon-to-arrive refugee families!
- Physically able to lift and move furniture items
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Able to work independently
- Valid driver’s license, clean record, and access to own transportation required
- Gather all donated goods to be provided upon arrival
- Be present for furniture drop-off at unit
- Assist with set up/organize home furnishings for refugee arrival
- Help organize and track donations at the Institute
- Participate in community garden planning and preparation
- Housing set-ups take place Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Occasional weekend availability a plus.
- Minimum commitment of three months
Please use our online volunteer application.