Our English Language Program serves students with English proficiencies ranging from pre-literacy learners to preparing for the GED. Help ensure that these learners are placed in the correct level by assisting with placement testing and intake paperwork.
- Experience working with English language learners, preferred but not required
- Good communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, patient, and welcoming attitude
- Assist program staff with new student intake, including completing paperwork and administering tests (training provided)
- Wednesdays, 2-4pm
- Minimum of 2 hours a week – 3 month minimum preferred
Please use our online volunteer application.