We provide safe, sanitary, and stable rental housing for all refugees that we resettle. At this time, we are unable to place refugees with host families. If, however, you or a property manager you know might be willing to rent to refugees, please contact our Housing Case Manager, Saw Htoo Wah.
As a landlord partner, you will receive:
- First and second months’ rent, deposit and application fee upon confirmation of housing
- A tenant with access to case management support and interpreting services
- A tenant with a strong desire to create a home and a future
- A tenant who has been trained in maintaining an apartment
Take away the hassle of listing your newly-available unit by building a relationship with the Institute. We will keep you connected to a pool of potential tenants while providing third party case management and assistance.
All refugees resettled by the Institute:
- are authorized to work in the United States
- have received security clearance by the FBI and State Department
- are medically screened by healthcare professionals before arriving in the United States and again upon arrival