Internationally Trained Professionals
About This Program
Our services and financial assistance include:
- One-to-one academic and career advising
- Licensing exam fee assistance
- Study materials and review courses (ie. Kaplan, UWorld)
- Partial tuition assistance for medical career training
- Financial coaching through the Institute’s Economic Empowerment services
- Employment navigation and career advancement services
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for our Internationally Trained Professionals program:
- Born outside the U.S.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Internationally trained healthcare professional who wishes to relicense in your field or pursue alternate medical career training
What Our Clients Are Saying
Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots.
I recommend the International Institute of Minnesota to everyone for all your different career needs… It has transformed my entire life and career pathway.
Internationally Trained Professionals client
Find the Right Healthcare Career
Read our updated 2023 Guide to Colleges and Careers in Healthcare in the Twin Cities Metro Area to figure out which program is best for you.