- Comfortable with computers, the Internet and the concept of data entry.
- Welcome the idea of working independently and “behind the scenes.”
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident communicator that is comfortable talking to both supervisor and client.
- Have a strong interest in learning about immigrant and refuge communities.
- Have experience working or volunteering in a cross-cultural environment.
- Have good written English and detail oriented.
Primary Duties Include:
- Enter immigration application data (related to citizenship and permanent residency) into agency CRM Microsoft database.
- Complete related case notes in CRM Microsoft database.
- Scan applications and related correspondence into CRM Microsoft database.
- Extract reports and data from CRM Microsoft database, on occasion.
- Process incoming mail.
- Minimum of 4 hours per week for 4 months. Willing to consider less weekly hours if commitment can be made for more than 4 months.
- Office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We can usually accommodate your schedule preferences.
Complete the internship application form. Applications without resumes will not be accepted for this position.