Newly arrived refugees, asylees, Cuban and Haitian immigrants, Afghan and Ukrainian parolees and victims of trafficking may be eligible for Refugee Employment Services. Participants must be highly motivated to work and be open to entry level positions.
Our services include:
- Employment counseling, resume writing, job placement and skill building
- Weekly job club classes
- Free English language classes
- Health and medical services
- Social adjustment services including counseling, interpretation and cultural orientation programs
- Case management and referrals to other services