Free Employment Program for New Americans
Our Professional Leadership Training is a 12-week class that helps people with customer service or hospitality industry experience advance in their careers.
- Leadership qualities and skills
- How to give effective feedback
- Computing, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive
- How to interview and train employees
- Advanced customer service skills
- Be born outside of the United States
- Must have high to intermediate English ability
- Must have work experience in the hospitality or customer service industry
- Sept. 22 – Dec. 9, 2020
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Deadline to register: Sept. 16
This class runs two times throughout the year. Classes are currently held online with tools like Google Classroom and Zoom. If you need help with computer or internet access, please let us know.
Register for Professional Leadership Training
Questions? Contact Lynn Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-460-8659