Our Internationally Trained Professionals program simplifies the process of re-establishing a medical career in the United States. We offer guidance, support and funding to help internationally trained healthcare professionals relicense or pursue alternate medical career training.
Services and financial assistance include:
- 1:1 academic and career advising
- Licensing exam fee assistance
- Study materials and review courses (ie. Kaplan, UWorld)
- Partial tuition assistance for medical career training
- Financial coaching through the Institute’s Economic Empowerment services
- Employment navigation and career advancement services
- Born outside the U.S.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Internationally trained healthcare professionals who wish to:
- relicense in their field or
- pursue alternate medical career training