- Assist newly arrived immigrants and refugees become self-sufficient when it comes to public transportation.
- Meet with a client and provide individual bus instruction from their home to their destination.
- Assist with the development of transportation curriculum.
- Candidate should be patient, flexible, adaptable, and have good and creative communication skills.
- Knowledge of public transportation a plus but not required.
- Use of Google Maps and Microsoft Word Document required.
- Comfortable walking certain distances (i.e. Few city blocks)
- Candidate should be able to pass a background check.
- Minimum of 4 hours/ week
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Minimum of 3 months