- Candidate should be patient, flexible, resourceful and have good communication skills
- Candidate should be able to adapt to different learning styles
- Candidate should have experience working in a cross-cultural environments
- Candidate should be able to pass a background check
Primary Duties Include:
- Assist newly arrived immigrants and refugees become self-sufficient when it comes to public transportation.
- Meet with a client and provide individual bus instruction from their home to their destination of choice.
- Assist with the development of transportation curriculum
- Assist with monthly transportation orientations
- Minimum of 4 hours/week
- Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.