Your gifts help New Americans find respect, support and safety as they build a new home in Minnesota.
With a donation of any amount, you will:
- Contribute services and assistance for newly arrived refugees
- Provide education and prepare New Americans for meaningful careers
- Support immigration legal services that recognize New Americans are an integral part of our state
Community members contribute immensely to the Institute’s nonprofit mission. With your gifts, you invest in education and meaningful career pathways for immigrants, refugees, survivors of human trafficking and other New Minnesotans who are integral to the fabric of our neighborhoods.
- Donate Online: give a tax-deductible gift to support the Institute’s mission
- Learn more about giving options
- Mail a check to:
International Institute of Minnesota
1694 Como Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108
- The International Institute of Minnesota is a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit. The Institute’s EIN (tax ID) is 41-0693912.
- Give Items: Provide New Americans with essential tools to thrive
- Volunteers play a critical role at the Institute. Our volunteers give their support, time and expertise, and we are grateful for the wonderful work they do. Learn more about opportunities to get involved as a volunteer or intern.
For more information on ways to give in support of the mission of the International Institute of Minnesota, contact Cori Ertz at 651-377-8662 or email@example.com.