Your gifts help New Americans find respect, support and safety as they build a new home in Minnesota.Community members contribute immensely to the Institute’s nonprofit mission. With your gifts, you invest in education and meaningful career pathways for immigrants, refugees, survivors of human trafficking and other New Minnesotans who are integral to the fabric of our neighborhoods.
- Donate Online: give a tax-deductible gift to support the Institute
- Learn more about individual giving options
- Mail a check: please use our temporary mailing address:
International Institute of Minnesota
2300 Myrtle Ave #140
St. Paul, MN 55114
- The International Institute of Minnesota is a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit. The Institute’s EIN (tax ID) is 41-0693912
- Make an In-kind Donation: Provide New Americans with essential tools to thrive
- Activate your network for good with a personal fundraising page to support the programs of the Institute. Celebrate a special occasion, honor a loved one or support a specific program with an online fundraising drive.
- Volunteers play a critical role at the Institute. Our volunteers give their support, time and expertise to enhance program outcomes for New Americans, and we are grateful for the wonderful work they do. Learn more about opportunities to get involved as a volunteer or intern.
For more information on ways to give in support of the mission of the International Institute of Minnesota, contact Cori Ertz at 651-377-8662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.