When you enroll in our College Readiness Academy, you practice the same skills as expensive prep classes run by colleges.
With your instructors, you will practice:
- Reading skills: such as annotation, critical thinking and vocabulary-building
- Writing skills: such as paragraph-writing and essay-writing
- Study skills: such as scanning, note-taking and test-taking
- Computer skills: such as word processing, navigating e-learning platforms and research
With our college navigators, you will learn:
- How the college system works
- How to plan your classes
- How to apply for financial aid
- How to balance school, work and home life
Upon successful completion of College Readiness Academy, you may be eligible for three university-level credits at Metropolitan State University. Learn more about our partnership here.