The Institute’s citizenship classes teach:
- The process of becoming a citizen
- United States history and government
- Interview preparation and practice
- When: Classes meet online on Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Jan. 9 – March 27, 2021 (no class April 3)
- April 10 – July 10, 2021 (no class May 29, July 3)
- July 17 – Oct. 9, 2021 (no class Sept. 4)
- Technology Needed: a computer with internet or a smartphone with the Zoom app. The Zoom link to join class will be provided by your teacher. If you need help with technology, we can assist.
- Cost: Free
- Teacher: Dani Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org; 651-317-3965)