About Our Class:
- Free Tuition & Course Materials
- Full time for either 8 or 11 weeks
- Classes meet Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Classes are held quarterly:
- Summer Session: July – September (registration in May, testing in June)
- Fall Session: October – December (registration in August, testing in September)
- Winter Session: January – March (registration in October, test on December 5)
- Spring Session: April – June (registration open now, test on March 6)
- You must take our English test on March 6.
- If you pass our English test, you will be interviewed by a member of our program staff.
- Registration is now open for the December entrance test. Please complete the form below to register.
- Please call Julie at 651-647-0191 x 314 with any questions.
- Employment counselors help you find jobs paying an average of $13.00/hour, with the opportunity for advancement.
- 98% of graduates pass the Nursing Assistant state certification exam.
- 81% of certified students are placed in jobs.
To qualify for Nursing Assistant Training, an applicant must:
- be an official refugee, permanent resident, naturalized U.S. citizen or have permission to work in the U.S.
- pass the Institute’s English test and be interviewed (see To Enroll, below)
- speak and understand English well enough to succeed in class and communicate with staff and residents in the healthcare facilities where she/he will work
- be in good physical condition
- Training is tuition-free.
- Students pay $30 for a background check and $100 for the state Nursing Assistant Certification test.
- Students are responsible for providing their own uniform and transportation to and from class.